Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper Online Form 2019
Post Name : Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper Online Form 2019
About Post : Vijaya Bank Notification New Vacancy 421 post for Peon Sweeper Post. Because according to the recently published this advertisement Qualified candidates can apply before the last date 14/03/2019. In this portal, you will get the posts related to the Vijaya Bank and the post of the Peon Sweeper Post Similarly Information will continue. Hence, related information given on these posts Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper Online Form 2019 Even more details is Given Below.
|Vacancy Details||Apply Now||More Details|
Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper Online Form 2019
Vijaya Bank Recruitment
Peon Sweeper Post
Relaxation in upper age limit :
B) PWD Candidates -10 years.
C) Ex-serviceman as per Government Guidelines.
D) All persons who are ordinarily been domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu &
Kashmir State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 by 5 years.
E) The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots by 5 years.
F) Widows, divorced women, and women judicially separated from their husbands, who have not remarried by 9 years.
Eligibility Criteria: Nationality/Citizenship :
Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper HOW TO APPLY:
The candidates can apply only online from 07.03.2019 to 14.03.2019 (both days inclusive) and no other mode of application will be accepted.
a) Pre-Requisite for applying online: Before applying online, candidates should:
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept alive for the entire duration of the recruitment project. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal email ID, he should create his new email ID before applying online and must maintain that email account. Third party email ID is not permitted.
- Keep the necessary details of educational Qualifications other personal details ready for entering in the online application.
- Scan his photograph and signature ensuring that both conform to the required specification given in Annexure-I, which is provided with the notification available on Bank’s website.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to share with/mention to any other person, their login/user credentials generated specifically for this recruitment project.
b) Procedure for applying online:
(1) Candidates are required to go to the Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper Bank’s website “www.vijayabank.com” and click on the link under “Career” page to access the “Recruitment Notification No.01/2019” – Link for Notification and Online Application”.
(2) Eligible candidates are then required to click on the desired corresponding link to apply online.
(3) Candidates will have to enter their basic details in the online application form. Candidates are required to upload their photograph as per the specifications are given in the ‘Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph ‘(Annexure I).
(4) After entering the basic details and uploading the photograph, a user-id & Password will be generated which will be sent to the candidate‟s registered Email ID/Mobile number. Candidates should note their user-id and Password for future reference and should be kept confidential.
(5) After obtaining the user-id and password, the candidates are required to login and fill the other requisite particulars like education, experience etc. and complete the payment process.
(6) The application form is integrated with the payment gateway.
(7) The payment can be made by using Debit or Credit Cards or Internet Banking.
(8) On successful completion of the payment and filling in all the details in the On-Line Application at appropriate places, click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every field filled in the application for its correctness.
(9) If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message will be displayed „Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again‟. Candidates may then revisit the „Apply Online‟ link and fill in their application details again. It may be noted that the candidates will be able to download the application only when it is complete in all respects and when the payment is made successfully.
(10) Candidates are advised in their own interest to Vijaya Bank Peon Sweeper apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to deposit the fees to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability/ failure to log on to the Bank’s website on account of internet failure/ website jam/congestion/choking.
(11) The Bank does not assume any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Bank.
(12) After applying Online, a candidate should obtain a Print-Out of Computer Generated Online Application, which should be annexed with all necessary documents substantiating the candidature and should produce as and when
demanded by the Bank.